Apidexin Review 2014: Side Effects & Ingredients
Weight Loss includes Muscle, Fat, Water, and Bone mass. Fat loss is simply burning unhealthy body fat. Losing weight causes your metabolic rate (the rate at which you burn fat) to come to a Complete Halt.
Losing FAT & INCREASING Lean Muscle tissue sends your metabolic rate through the roof which is the key to staying Permanently Thin.
Apidexin actually contains ingredients Clinically Proven to INCREASE Lean Muscle Tissue.”
Another strong contender in the diet pill industry, Apidexin contains many solid ingredients that actually have been proven to aid in weight loss.
This Apidexin review will explore the individual ingredients contained in Apidexin diet pills and show you what you might expect from this product.
- Fucoxanthin is found in several types of seaweed. Fucoxanthin is an antioxidant which protects cells from damage. The only studies on Fucoxanthin that have been published have been done on rats and mice.
- Razberi-K has been shown in clinical studies to contribute to weight loss.
- GuggulEZ 100–Gugglesterones are supposed to increase thyroid function, leading to weight loss.
- Thermodiamine 98% Evodiamine has been shown to induce weight loss by increasing lypolytic activity in many clinical studies.
- Forslean 95% Forskohliin has been shown to effectively contribute to weight loss. Studies show that it promotes lean body mass, helping you to retain muscle as you lose the body fat.
- Lipolide-SC has been shown to increase fat burning (lipolysis). The studies so far are very supportive in regards to it’s fat burning capabilities.
- Infinergy DiCaffeine Malate contains caffeine, which has been shown to increase metabolic function, leading to weight loss. Caffeine is one of the few diet pill ingredients that is actually fully backed by loads of research. We like that Apidexin included this proven ingredient.
- Bioperine has been proven to aid in the absorption of nutrients.
While we wish that Apidexin would disclose exactly how much of each ingredient is included, we really like their ingredient profile.
In fact, if Apidexin did display the amounts of each ingredient, we would most likely rank it as one of our top diet pills. Nonetheless, the ingredients are solid and sure to have an effect.
We really like that Apidexin does not use autoship (which automatically sends you more product each month and charges your credit card for it). Instead, they allow you to order more product when you want it.
Apidexin has a “100% unconditional Lifetime Money Back Guarantee!” Unlike many other diet pill companies, Apidexin allows you to return your empty bottle for a refund (in fact, they ask you to send back the opened bottles empty); many other companies will only give refunds for unopened bottles.
Unopened bottles can also be returned. This is handsdown the best money back guarantee out there.
Apidexin diet pills cost $49.95 per bottle (or cheaper if bought in bulk). Each bottle lasts 1 month (at 2 capsules per day).
This is a pretty good price for a diet pill touting this kind of ingredient profile. We actually expected to see a little higher price tag.
You can find it for $44.95 on Amazon (make sure to read the user reviews!).
This review finds that Apidexin diet pills do contain many clinically proven weight loss ingredients.
Their ingredient profile is quite strong. At 500 mg per dose, Apidexin is likely to contain a good amount of each ingredient.
The price is very reasonable for the ingredients that you’re getting and their guarantee is the best in the industry. With a simple disclosure on amounts, they would have been one of our top picks.
We say give Apidexin a try. A big thumbs up for Apidexin. However, you may also want to consider our top choice, Phen375.