Banital Review 2014: Side Effects & Ingredients
Banital is a diet pill which supposedly “assists with the four biggest problems people have when it comes to losing weight, assisting in carb metabolism, fat metabolism, appetite suppression while giving you a much needed energy boost throughout the day” (website).
This Banital review will give you the full picture of Banital–from their ingredients to costs and guarantees.
The Banital website claims Banital diet pills will do the following:
“Appetite Blend-stops you from over eating. Carb Blend-helps pass undigested through your body. Energy Blend-gently raises your energy level”
- Green tea 100 mg has been proven to contribute to weight loss, but only when included in doses of 300 mg or more per day. This Banital review finds there is not enough green tea in Banital to contribute to weight loss.
- Peppermint leaf
- Cinnamon bark is supposed to help control blood sugar levels, but there is no research to substantiate this.
- Chamomile calms the stomach but does not cause weight loss.
- Ginger root calms the stomach but does not contribute to weight loss.
- Licorice root.
- Tangerine peel.
- Chicory root-tonic.
- Gymnema sylvestre helps control blood sugar levels. Unfortunately, Banital fails to list how much gymnema sylvestre it contains.
- Aloe vera.
- Bitter melon.
- Citrus aurantium (6% synephrine) contributes to weight loss. However, the important thing with synephrine is the concentration–the higher the better. Thus, the 6% concentration of synephrine in Banital will not do much to cause weight loss.
- Lycium berry has not been shown to contribute to weight loss.
- Chitosan contributes to weight loss, but only when included in doses of 3 grams per day or more. Banital does not list how much chitosan it contains, but it is extremely unlikely that there is enough chitosan to be effective.
- Glucomannan is a dietary fiber that makes users feel full. However, it has to be taken in doses of 2-4 grams per day. It is unlikely that Banital diet pills contain enough glucomanna to be effective.
As you can see, Banital does contain several clinically proven ingredients. Unfortunately, they hide how much of each ingredient is included, making it impossible to know how effective Banital will be.
Companies usually do this so they can hide how little of each ingredient they actually include.
Banital has two different guarantees–the regular guarantee and the “Double your money back” guarantee.
The regular guarantee is a 30 day money back guarantee. To get a refund, you have to call customer service to get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Then you send in your unopened bottle for a refund.
The “Double your money back” guarantee has so many hoops to jump through, I would be surprised if anyone ever gets it. To get double your money back, you have to:
- See a doctor.
- Have Banital recommended by the doctor.
- Have your weight recorded before taking Banital.
- Have your weight recorded 25 days after starting Banital.
The “Double your money back” guarantee is a joke. It is listed several times on their website, but they only list the details in the fine print, and the fine print is very confusing.
The Banital website lists three purchase options:
- A 30 day supply for $79.95 (including Banital, a Health and Fitness Guide, and a bottle of their detox formula).
- An autoship option for $79.95 per month (including Banital, detox formula, and a Multi-Nutrient)–with this option you are automatically shipped the product every month and your credit card is charged.
- A 30 day only supply for $139.75 (including Banitol, detox, Health & Fitness guide, and vitamins.
The Banital website does not explain the difference between option 1 and option 3. Like their guarantee policies, Banital’s purchase options are very confusing. Any of these options is WAY too expensive for Banital. There is no proof that Banital actually works.
This Banital review finds Banital does not live up to its claims. If Banital actually included their proven ingredients in proven amounts, it would be a great diet pill.
However, they hide how much of each ingredient they include. Banital is far too expensive and their costs and guarantees are confusing.
Find a diet pill that is honest about how much of each ingredient it contains – one that contains proven ingredients in proven amounts.
You may want to consider a product such as Phen375 if you want something better.Banital Review 2014: Side Effects & Ingredients by Miriam Jones