Resveratrol Select Review 2014: Side Effects & Ingredients
We’ve all heard that red wine is good for us. But what exactly are the benefits to red wine and can these benefits help us to shed some excess pounds?
Red wine is obviously made from red grapes and the skin of these red grapes (as well as blueberries, pomegranates and other fruits) contain high levels of a phytoalexin antioxidant known as resveratrol.
In fact, WebMD, CNN and Fox News have all covered this supplement recently with famous health guru’s like Dr. Oz even speaking about the many unique benifits (see video below).
Resveratrol has shown many positive effects on our health including: improved cholesterol levels, insulin health support and the optimization of metabolic and immune pathways within cells.
Indeed, recent animal and invitro studies have shown resveratrol to be an accepted natural cancer-fighting supplement that can also protect our arteries as well as prevent harmful free radicals.
Even sufferers of Alzheimer’s disease can see reap resveratrol benefits as it has been shown to act as a safeguard to our hearts and brain from harmful oxidized fat.
Red Wine = Resveratrol = Weight Loss
Along with all the health benefits listed above, resveratrol is also an important link to losing weight. Why?
Well, the French have long been known to eat a Mediterranean diet which consists of large amounds of red wine on regular basis.
Yet the French have a lower rate of heart disease and are a very slim nation.
Because resveratrol can help reverse the effects of fatty food consumption and help keep you thin, I wanted to review a new natural weight loss pill on the market called Resveratrol Select.
Benefits of red wine
Resveratrol Select has the equivalent of 200 glasses of red wine in one capsule; offering a ‘fountain of youth’ without the effects of alcohol.
It also includes other fat-burning antioxidants that together increase the capacity to lose weight.
For example, green tea extract (EGCG) serves to encourage a more efficient metabolism, burn fat and reduce stored fat.
Green Tea has long been held as one of the best anti-oxidants in the world with the added benefit of L-Theanine; a special amino acid that acts against the stimulating affects of caffeine in the nervous system and helps to fight stress and hypertension.
Another natural ingredient is chromium polynicotinate, a niacin-based mineral that plays an essential role in how the body uses insulin to burn sugars, carbohydrates, fats, and proteins for energy.
Although the health enhancing properties of resveratrol have been known for thousands of years, the combination of it with effective antioxidants like green tea extract and chromium make Resveratrol Select very unique.
Ingredients in Resveratrol Select:
- Polygonum cuspidatum root extract (50% resveratrol) 50mg: anti-aging properties, inhibit cancer growth, and has cardio-protective properties.
- Chromium (as polynicotinate) 75mg: enhances carbohydrate and fat metabolism for more effective weight management. Clinical evidence reveals that chromium polynicotinate may help fight cravings for carbohydrates.
- EGCG from Green Tea Extract 225 mg: EGCG’s are powerful antioxidants that are 200 times more powerful than Vitamin E. Green Tea helps promote thermogenisis and metabolise fat without increasing your heart rate.
- Caffeine 200 mg: increases mental alertness and gives you the surge of energy you need to get through a tough workout. It also improves your endurance and it delays the onset of muscle fatigue.
- L-Theanine 8mg: is an amino acid that crosses the blood-brain barrier, it plays an important role in mood, relaxation, depression, stress and anxiety. It is also key in supporting the immune system and maintaining healthy blood pressure levels.
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsules (Cellulose, Water)
What do I think about resveratrol?
- Risk Free Trial
- Natural mood enhancer
- Increases your metabolism and enhances cell function
- Help you look and feel younger
- Increases alertness and energy for longer workouts
- Can help prevent heart disease and has cancer fighting agents
- Helps you lose weight naturally
- Powerful and proven antioxidants
- Increase fat burning
- The product includes a free e-book on weight loss tips and MP3 download.
- 90-day money back guarantee
- The product is fairly expensive, but in line with other high-end diet supplements
- No human trials (only animal and invitro) to prove effectiveness of resveratrol as a weight loss supplement
Final Note On Resveratrol Select
Resveratrol Select is a fantastic combination of anti-aging antioxidants with significant added health benefits.
It combines the natural benefits of red wine along with green tea extract and chromium to offer a great natural diet pill that increases your energy and offers anti-aging properties.
I definitely recommend Resveratrol Select as a supplement to healthy natural weight loss with the added benefits of anti-aging antioxidents.