Irvingia is a diet pill that claims to give you all the weight loss answers you are looking for. This Irvingia review will show that this product is too expensive and does not perform according to its claims.
- Iodine(10 mcg) does nothing for weight loss.
- Integra-Lean Irvingia gabonensisproprietary extract (150 mg) has been shown to contribute to weight loss when taken in doses of 3.15 grams per day (see http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1168905).
- There is nowhere near enough Integra-Lean Irvingia gabonensis contained in Irvingia diet pills to do anything for weight loss.
- Calorie Control Complex:
- In-Sea(from kelp and Bladderwrack) (125 mg) is a laxative. It does not directly contribute to weight loss.
- TeaSlenderGreen TeaPhytosome(150 mg) has been shown to contribute to weight loss when taken in doses of 300 mg per day or more. This means if you take the recommended 2 doses of Irvingia each day, you will get enough green tea to cause weight loss.
- Phaseolus Vulgariswhite kidney bean extract (445 mg) causes weight loss by decreasing starch absorption. However, studies concluded that Phaseolus Vulgaris must be taken in doses of 1.5 grams per day in order to contribute to weight loss. Therefore, this Irvingia review finds there is not enough Phaseolus Vulgaris contained in Irvingia diet pills to be effective.
Irvingia does contain several proven ingredients. However, only green tea is contained in the necessary amount. You would be better off just buying green tea by itself. It would give you the same results and cost a whole lot less.
For a one month supply of Irvingia, you will pay $78 if you are a nonmember and $58.50 if you are a member of Life Extension, manufacturer of Irvingia. Membership costs $75 per year and includes a magazine, a book, and discounts on products.
This price is ridiculous whether you are paying a membership fee or not. Irvingia is like countless other diet pills out there: it includes a few proven ingredients but not in sufficient amounts.
Irvingia claims if you sign up for the Affiliate Program you can earn up to 12%. As an Affiliate you recruit people to buy Irvingia and then you earn commission on what they buy.
While we dont necessarily oppose all diet pills with commission based programs, if the diet pill doesnt do what it claims to do, as an Affiliate you are causing other consumers to buy the product under false pretenses.
Irvingia claims to have a 12 month, money back return policy. They do not give specifics about how this guarantee works (or if there are fees associated with returning the product). Save yourself the hassle of returning this product by not buying it in the first place.
Here is the bottom line: you could lose weight by taking Irvingia because it contains green tea. However, none of the other ingredients will do anything for you.
This Irvingia review finds Irvingia diet pills are way too expensive. Keep your money in your wallet and still lose weight. Check out our recommended products for weight loss solutions that wont break your budget.
You may want to consider a product such asPhen375 if you want something better.