Health and wealth are two areas in which many people are looking for a positive change. Xyngular is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that falls under the health and wellness sector. The idea is that members and distributors can enjoy a better quality of life through improved health, improved wellness, and through an additional (or a new primary) source of income.
This is all achieved through the provision of nutritional kits, which contain the necessary elements for health improvement. The contents of said kits include various drink powders, fluids, and tablets. Many of these powdered drink mixes are billed as meal replacements, and they are typically paired with supplements for appetite regulation.
The provision of these kits and products is all done in typical MLM fashion.
Multi-level marketing is a business model that has been growing in popularity over the past decade. These businesses are becoming increasingly less difficult to operate thanks to technological development.
MLM is one of many types of network marketing, which means that there are distributors in the business who not only make profits from their own sales, but they also earn a commission from those of people they recruit. Recruitment is done through a “sign-up” process where a fee is paid, and the recruit becomes a part of the business. This recruit sits immediately under the recruiter in the business’ hierarchy.
As network marketing has become very popular and some unscrupulous individuals are trying to make money without selling a product, legal requirements have been put in place for all MLM firms. The biggest of these is that profits must be made on a set percentage of product sales.
A Look at Xyngular’s BBB Profile
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) is an organization that exists as a method of business verification. An organization’s BBB profile provides various insights that contribute to building trust in the market.
According to Xyngular’s BBB profile, the business is based in Lehi, Utah, and it has been in operation for nine years. While the business is not BBB accredited, its metrics on the site sit on the positive end of the spectrum.
Based on the information that the BBB obtained from customer complaints and other public data sources, a rating is assigned to each company from A+ (highest) to F (lowest), in the area of customer interaction. Xyngular currently holds an A+ rating in this regard. This is understandable as the company has resolved and closed 16 of 16 formal complaints that took place over the past three years. Of these complaints, only five happened within the past year. While the 100% response rate is impressive, the fact that the number of complaints is so low says a lot about the company’s offerings.
Also, based on an average of 400 customer reviews, the company currently has a 4.9-star rating. Many customers can be noted leaving positive sentiments about the products, and the various benefits they have seen in their lives.
The company sells several products that claim to contribute to weight loss and better health, by doing the following:
- Regulating the appetite, which results in fewer cravings
- Ensuring the body receives all its essential nutrients
- Detoxification of the body
- Activating the hormonal and digestive processes that lead to better fat burn
Xyngular products can be purchased individually, or as part of special “plans” that the company puts together, which are said to help achieve a certain goal. One such popular plan is known as the “Xyngular 30-day Meal plan.” Below is an outline of the various Xyngular products that are currently available.
- Xyngular Lean Meal – This offering is a meal replacement shake that is said to be rich in essential nutrients, probiotics, proteins, fruits, and greens. Xyngular claims that it promotes proper digestion, and that it contributes to weight maintenance, as well as the potential for lean muscle building. The main ingredients are:
- Spirulina – A renowned nutrient-filled food that contains various vitamins, iron, calcium, protein, and iron.
- Casein – A slow-digesting protein that contributes to muscle repair and growth, especially during sleep.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – A probiotic that promotes healthy gut bacteria.
- Xyngular Axion – Axion is said to promote better digestion/absorption of nutrients, increase metabolism, improve neurological functionality, and promote better-looking skin. The supplement contains probiotics, whole foods, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Xyngular TrimStix – These are powder packs that are convenient for travel. Xyngular claims that these result in improved weight loss, reduced cravings, better fat oxidization, and a lower appetite. TrimStix is made up of white willow bark extract, green tea leaf extract, and green coffee extract.
- Xyngular Core4 – This offering is said to increase fat burn potential, boost metabolism, improve energy, and to cleanse the large intestine. The name “Core4” comes from the fact that this is four products, which are sold as a bundle. The products are:
- Core4 Cheat – Applied to food to assist in more efficient calorie burn
- Core4 Flush – Cleanses the body by removing impurities through waste products
- Core4 Accelerate – Boosts the body’s natural fat-burning process
- Core4 Lean – Provides essential nutrients to the body.
- Xyngular Global Blend – This is a drink that supposedly boosts immunity to illnesses, increases energy, and improves digestion. It comes in two different forms known as “classic” and “new.”
- Xyngular XR2 – XR2 is a supplement that was made to promote relaxation, improve sleep, and to reduce stress. Xyngular emphasizes that while the product helps to improve sleep, it should not be taken as a sleeping pill. This is because it is a supplement that is intended to improve sleep quality and enhance periods of deep sleep.
- Xyngular Shine – This is a female supplement, which is aimed at women over 18 years old. Xyngular claims that this offering promotes fat burn, heightens libido, and improves overall mood.
- Xyngular Flush – This is said to be a detox supplement that improves digestion, promotes better nutrient absorption, and removes harmful toxins from the body.
Potential Side Effects of Xyngular
Though Xyngular products use all-natural ingredients, the combinations can result in various side effects. This is especially true as some ingredients start becoming a problem with prolonged use. Note, that these side effects are not guaranteed, however, they should be noted. These are:
The side effects are rare; however, their occurrence means that using the diet long term may be both inconvenient, and dangerous. If you are taking any medication, or you have any health conditions, it is recommended that you consult your doctor before adopting the Xyngular program.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Xyngular
There are a couple of disadvantages of using Xyngular, which are:
- Better health and wellness, which results in an improved quality of life
- The potential for a new source of income if you become involved in the business’ MLM hierarchy.
There are also a couple of disadvantages associated with the product, which are:
- Side effects can result in a very uncomfortable existence
- You can end up losing money from trying to become a part of the business
- No free trial available for testing purposes.
How to Buy Xyngular
If you are interested in purchasing Xyngular products, there are a couple of options available:
- Becoming a distributor and making purchases from the Xyngular site at a discounted rate
- Becoming a preferred customer (member) and making purchases at a discounted rate
- Buying from the company’s site or a distributor.
The first two options require that you complete a sign-up process, and that you pay recurring fees to retain your benefits. The final option only requires that you complete a sign-up process.
Xyngular Refund Policy
Xyngular has a very simple and very common refund policy. If you are uncomfortable or dissatisfied, the company offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What Are People Saying?
As stated before, of 400 reviews, the company stands on a 4.9-star rating. As you can imagine, this means that the reviews are very positive. Most reviews are from people expressing their success stories such as these:
“Absolutely the BEST decision I have made for my health! In 5 months, I have lost over 40 pounds & 35 inches!!!”
“My husband and myself started Xyngular over a year ago. This is the first weight loss program that has worked and continues to work! To date he has lost over 100 lbs., and I have lost 70 lbs. The food we get to eat is awesome!”
Is Xyngular worth It?
The short answer to this question is yes. Xyngular is very much worth it as the products are not obscenely expensive, and they seem to do what it is they are intended to.
The great thing about Xyngular is that the offerings cover a wide variety of areas such as getting nutrients, improving digestion, improving sleep, boosting fat burn, etc. Many of these offerings are combined into programs, which means you have a one-stop-shop for all your dietary needs.