Diet Fuel is a diet pill that preserves and defines lean body mass without ephedra (website).
This Diet Fuel review will explore the company behind Diet Fuel and explain each ingredient included in this product.
Diet Fuel Ingredients
- Guarana Seed Extract 800 mg has been proven to contribute to weight loss, but ONLY when combined with Yerba Mate and Damiana. Diet Fuel does not contain either Yerba Mate or Damiana.
- Thermogenic Energy Enhancing Complex 685 mg.
- Citrus Aurantium contains Synephrine, which has been shown to contribute to weight loss. Unfortunately, Diet Fuel includes Citrus Aurantium in a proprietary blend, so it is impossible for this Diet Fuel review to determine if there is enough Citrus Aurantium in Diet Fuel to be effective.
- St. Johns Wort has healthy benefits, but it has not been shown to contribute to weight loss.
- L-Phenylalanine is a proven appetite suppressant. Diet Fuel does not list the amount of L-Phenylalanine included, so it is impossible to know if it is enough to contribute to weight loss.
- Green Tea is a diet pill ingredient that has been proven to contribute to weight loss by increasing metabolic rate.
- Once again, Diet Fuel fails to list how much green tea it contains so there is no way to tell if there is enough green tea to contribute to weight loss.
- Quercetin has many uses in promoting good health, but it has not been shown to contribute to weight loss.
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex.
- Ginger Root eases nausea by reducing stomach acid.
- Cayenne Fruit.
Diet Fuel does contain several clinically proven ingredients. However, there is no list of how much of each ingredient is included, probably because they include a very small amount of each ingredient.
Diet Fuel Customer Service and Guarantee
Diet Fuel is made by Twinlab. The Twinlab website contains very little information about Diet Fuel diet pills so I emailed Twinlab customer service and received a response within about an hour.
The email actually answered my questions instead of referring me to a FAQ list.
The email did give me a different website with more in-depth information about Diet Fuel. It would have been nice if there at least been a link from the main Twinlab website.
The email clarified that Twinlab does not provide a guarantee for their products.
They leave that up to those selling Diet Fuel diet pills (Twinlab does not sell Diet Fuel to consumers, only to distributors).
Diet Fuel Price
You can purchase Diet Fuel diet pills for as low as $12.97 for 60 capsules. If you take the recommended 6 capsules per day, one bottle will last 10 days.
In other words, you will be paying $38.91 per month. This is not very expensive for a diet pill, but considering Diet Fuel does not list the amount of any of the clinically proven ingredients, any amount is too much to pay for Diet Fuel.
Diet Fuel Side Effects
Side effects of Diet Fuel diet pills include increased heart rate, chills, jitters, and sleeplessness.
Diet Fuel Review Conclusion
This Diet Fuel review finds that Diet Fuel is a typical diet pill not worth your money.
Diet Fuel does include some great, clinically proven ingredients, but they fail to disclose how much of each of these ingredients is included.
The lack of guarantee by the manufacturer is concerning.
Don’t take the gamble; use a product that is honest about how much of each ingredient they include, one that includes proven ingredients in proven amounts.
1 thought on “Diet Fuel Review”
Where can I find diet fuel. I used to use it long time ago it has two brand natural and chemical. Is it safe to use it.