D4 Thermal Shock Review 2014: Side Effects & Ingredients
This D4 Thermal Shock review will give you the information you can’t find on the Cellucor (D4 Thermal Shock manufacturer) website so you can determine if D4 Thermal Shock is the diet pill for you.
- Embelic Myrobalan Extract
- Caffeine is a clinically proven diet pill ingredient. Although D4 Thermal Shock does not list how much of each ingredient it contains, the customer service representative told me there are 298 mg of caffeine contained in D4 Thermal Shock. Based on this information, this D4 Thermal Shock review finds the caffeine in D4 Thermal Shock is sufficient to contribute to weight loss.
- White Willow Bark Extract is an anti-inflammatory. It does not cause weight loss.
- Octopamine has not been proven to contribute to weight loss.
- Yohimbine causes weight loss by mobilizing fatty acids. Unfortunately, D4 Thermal Shock does not reveal how much Yohimbine it contains.
- Evodiamine does contribute to weight loss.
- Vinpocetine increases blood flow to the brain; it has not been shown to cause weight loss.
- Passion Flower Extract
- Acetyltyrosine has been shown to contribute to weight loss when taken in doses of 500 to 1500 mg per day. Since there is no record of how much tyrosine D4 Thermal Shock contains, there is no way to determine if it will actually cause weight loss.
This D4 Thermal Shock review finds the ingredients in D4 Thermal Shock could very well cause weight loss, if they are included in the necessary amounts. However, since D4 Thermal Shock does not list how much of each ingredient is included, there is no way of knowing whether or not the product will cause weight loss.
D4 Thermal Shock diet pills cost $71.99 for 120 capsules. If you take the maximum recommended dosage of 4 capsules per day, one bottle of D4 Thermal Shock will last a month. This is on the expensive side for a diet pill, but not outrageous considering it actually has potential to be effective.
I had several questions about D4 Thermal Shock, so I tried their live online chat. Usually this means you are chatting with a computer that can only answer general questions. However, the chat I had about D4 Thermal Shock was with a live person and was very informative.
I asked what how much of each ingredient is included in D4 Thermal Shock. The representative (Jerry) told me that because of patent issues, they can’t release information on ingredient amounts.
He did inform me that if you purchase D4 Thermal Shock you will receive free counseling from a personal trainer. With the trainer you agree on a feasible weight loss goal. If you do not achieve your goal, D4 Thermal Shock will refund your money. Fairly impressive.
This D4 Thermal Shock review finds there are several effective ingredients contained in D4 Thermal Shock diet pills. Unfortunately, there is no indication of how much of each ingredient is included.
While this would usually be reason enough for us not to recommend a product, we really like the guarantee associated with D4 Thermal Shock and the great customer service.
One diet pill that you may want to try instead is Phen375.D4 Thermal Shock Review 2014: Side Effects & Ingredients by Miriam Jones